Co2 Emission Calculation And Other Related Questions
(Doc ID 2977636.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 23.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What is the formula basis for Oracle to calculate the CO2, NoX, and PM emissions?
2. Can Oracle confirm that the Co2 emissions are only applicable to TL mode? If yes, what about the Air, Ocean, and LTL modes?
3. How does the LTL movement impact the commodity that I am moving whether it is a TL or LTL?
4. How can I define green trucks or electric trucks in OTM? As a scenario, my Users only want to award the orders to green trucks (LTL). Is there any specific placeholder in OTM or FTI to define this?
5. As discussed earlier, I am seeing the same CO2, NoX, and PM values for different shipments in the FTI.
6. How do we prioritize a Carrier based on the kind of truck that is used?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document