FUSION :CST: All Scenarios Data Are Shown on Standard Costs ADFDI Ignoring Cost Org Security
(Doc ID 2986133.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All the Scenarios data are displayed in Manage Standard Costs ADFDI "Create" sheet instead of the scenarios which associated to the cost org for which has the access.
When user clicks "Search" button on Create Standard Cost sheet without any search conditions, standard cost data will be displayed without considering the security associated to the cost org for which user has the access.
Customer's Expected Behavior is Standard Cost ADFDI should be displayed records respecting cost organization security associated to the user same as the UI.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login as Cost Setup User
- Create User and add Role: Cost Accountant
- Manage Data Access for Users > Add Security Context for a specific Cost organization
- Manage Cost Scenarios UI > Create two cost scenarios with different cost organizations and then Standard Costs data associated with each Cost org
- Login as the user who created above
- Cost Accounting > Manage Standard Costs > Click Manage in Spreadsheet
- Download StdCostDefinitions.xlsx and open it
- In Create Standard Costs Sheet, Click "Search" in the Create Standard Costs tab at the top of Excel without entering anything in the search conditions (Scenario, Cost Organization, Cost Book, Item, etc..)
- Standard Costs data associated to all Cost Organizations are displayed. There is no security by Cost Org.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document