Flashback Data Archive Guide.
(Doc ID 470199.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Backup Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- What is FDA (Flashback Data Archive) ?
- How to enable Flashback Data Archive features?
- What is the role of the new background process FBDA?
- What is the Flashback Data Archive Workflow an Example?
- How to configure a Default Flashback Data Archive as Example?
This feature can be used by DBA's and Support Analysts to understand and
configure Flashback Data Archive
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document