Get ORA-07445 [dbgvu_str_to_ub4()+24] During Executing a SPA Job
(Doc ID 1080322.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below error reported while executing a SPA JOB:
ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [dbgvu_str_to_ub4()+24] [SIGSEGV] [ADDR:0x228] [PC:0x1076BF138] [Address not mapped to object] 
Reproducable Test Case
1. Go to Software & Support Tab of Database Control(or Grid Control) on 220.127.116.11
2. Click SQL Performance Analyzer Tab
3. Go to the guided workflow
4. Create a SPA task 5. Create a STS (load SQLs from a cursor cache during 30 sec)
6. For Step 2(Trial before Change), select execution type as Explain Plan and execute it locally => It'll succeed.
7. For Step 3(Trial after Change), select execution type as Explain Plan and execute it remotely(There should be a Database Link) => It'll fail.
8. You'll see "slave process terminated" message on the Job
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document