ORA-7445 [Kghalf] Error On Analyze Table
(Doc ID 1196441.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When attempting to perform analyze table <table_name> validate structure cascade, the following error occurs:
- After few minutes (1-10 minutes) database crashes.
- Table was exported/imported successfully and analyze did not fail in the test instance
- No DML are run on table when the issue occurs
- RMAN verify did not return any issue
- Index were dropped and recreated and the issue still occured
- hcheck script does not report any problem
- dbverify tool does not detect issue
- Call stack similar with:
...<- kdavls <- kkndgd <- kknls <- kkndrv <- opiexe <- opiosq0 <-...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document