Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Jan-2013***
- When attempting to perform analyze table <table_name> validate structure cascade, the following error occurs:
- After few minutes (1-10 minutes) database crashes.
- Table was exported/imported successfully and analyze did not fail in the test instance
- No DML are run on table when the issue occurs
- RMAN verify did not return any issue
- Index were dropped and recreated and the issue still occured
- hcheck script does not report any problem
- dbverify tool does not detect issue
- Call stack similar with:
...<- kdavls <- kkndgd <- kknls <- kkndrv <- opiexe <- opiosq0 <-...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms