ORA-600  in a RAC Environment with Supplemental Logging Enabled
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.1 to 11.2]
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-APR-2012***
1. ORA-600  is reported. Other possible errors include:
2. The database uses supplemental logging as described in the following link:
3. The call stack may contain:
ksedmp <- ksupop <- k2send <- kpotxcap <- kpotxen <- opiodr <- ttcpip <- opitsk <- opiino <- opiodr <- opidrv <- sou2o <- opimai_real <- ssthrdmain <- main
4. This is a RAC environment.
5. The version in use is 11.1 or 126.96.36.199.
This issue is fixed in 12.1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms