ORA-600  in a RAC Environment with Supplemental Logging Enabled
(Doc ID 1228295.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.1 to 11.2]
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-APR-2012***
1. ORA-600  is reported. Other possible errors include:
2. The database uses supplemental logging as described in the following link:
3. The call stack may contain:
ksedmp <- ksupop <- k2send <- kpotxcap <- kpotxen <- opiodr <- ttcpip <- opitsk <- opiino <- opiodr <- opidrv <- sou2o <- opimai_real <- ssthrdmain <- main
4. This is a RAC environment.
5. The version in use is 11.1 or 22.214.171.124.
This issue is fixed in 12.1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|