Exadata Critical Issues
(Doc ID 1270094.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2024
Applies to:Oracle Exadata Hardware - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Exadata Storage Server Software - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
The following tables list fixes and workarounds that are deemed critical for software used on Exadata Database Machine, which includes the following:
- Exadata Storage Server Software
- Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Linux
- Oracle InfiniBand and RoCE Network Fabric switch
If you are running an affected release, it is highly recommended that you either employ the recommended workaround, or install the recommended patch.
Note that Exadata Storage Server releases and Bundle Patches for Exadata are cumulative. For example, if an issue is marked fixed in Exadata Storage Server 126.96.36.199.1, then it is fixed in subsequent Exadata Storage Server releases. Exceptions are indicated in <Note 888828.1>.
Only issues deemed critical are included in this document. A critical issue is expected to impact a large number of Exadata customers, and meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Causes on-disk corruption or data loss
- Causes intermittent wrong results with Exadata feature usage (e.g. smart scan)
- Causes failure that impacts system wide availability
- Causes noticeably severe system wide performance impact
- Results in compromised redundancy with no notification
Engineered Systems that utilize one or more Exadata components may have their own critical issues that are specific to that product.
- <Document 1452277.1> - Oracle SuperCluster Critical Issues
- <Document 1927928.1> - Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance Critical Issues
My Oracle Support alert documents are created and an entry added to this document for all new Exadata critical issues. To receive notification of new and updated Exadata critical issues alerts, see <Document 793436.2>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|InfiniBand and RoCE Network Fabric Switch
|Exadata Storage Server
|Revision History and Exachk Coverage