Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SELECT FROM table fails with ORA-7445 [qkexrXformAndOr] when it uses a SUBQUERY in a CURSOR() call.
The SUBQUERY contains EXISTS.
2. Issue doesn't reproduce in 22.214.171.124
3. Issue reproduces at will
4. Issue doesn't reproduce if EXIST is not present
5. Issue reproduces if EXIST is replaced with IN / NOT IN
6. The issue has been seen also for the following query generated by Oracle Transportation Management application:
select gm_group, gm_type, gm_class, gm_redirect, gm_description, cursor (select distinct gm_member from groupmembers g2 where g2.gm_group=g.gm_group and (g2.gm_member='everyone' or exists (select rowid from groupmembers g3 where g2.gm_member=g3.gm_group) or exists (select rowid from gl_user where g2.gm_member=gl_user_gid)) order by gm_member) from groupmembers g where gm_member='*' and gm_group=:1 order by gm_group
7. Issue doesn't reproduce if t2.member='everyone' is eliminated
8. In OTM 6.1 and 6.2 this query is not used. This query was used in 6.0 and earlier.
...<-qeesTraverseExpr <- qkexrXformOpn <- qkxrXformOpn <- qerflAllocate <- qknRwsAllocateTree <- ...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms