Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spatial - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Jul-2013***
Executing a PL/SQL procedure fails with the following errors:
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-13236: internal error in R-tree processing: [reading node
ORA-29400: data cartridge error
Error - OCI_NODATA
ORA-06512: at "MDSYS.SDO_IDX", line 149
ORA-06512: at line 1
and the following error is reported in the alert log:
ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [kghufree()+819] [SIGSEGV] [ADDR:0x8] [PC:0x7E83CC3] [Address not mapped to object] 
From the Oracle Applications side, the following errors are encountered for the same procedure:
1. US Super HRMS Manager > Work Structures > Location
2. Enter Name and address details and save
3. Record saves, but then an error appears at the bottom of the page:
"FRM-99999: Error 408 occurred. See the release notes file (relnotes) for information about this error.
4. When navigating away from the page or attempting to enter another location, you are prompted to save again
Clicking save then throws the following error:
"APP-PER-52537: Invalid Ship_to_Site_flag: If the ID of the Ship_to_Location is the same as the ID of the current Location, this flag must be set to 'Y'. Otherwise it must be set to 'N'."
5. The Shipping Details tab is fine and mirrors all other locations currently set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms