Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio .NET - Version: 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 - Release: 11.2 to 11.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following prerequisites exist for running the sample:
- Must have 22.214.171.124.20 Oracle Developer Tools for .Net or higher installed.
- Must connect to database version 9.2 or higher
- Must have Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008, or 2010 installed, for purposes of this
article, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010 will be used. However this can be run in Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET 2005 or 2008 as well.
Note: If you are using Visual Studio 2010 you must use Oracle Developer Tools 126.96.36.199.2 or
- Please note it is not necessary to have a Visual Studio Project created to perform these steps.
This example uses:
* ODAC 11.2 Release 3 and Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio (188.8.131.52.1) which can be
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms