Simplesync.Cpp Does Not Work Anymore After Patch 12332599
(Doc ID 1325717.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lite - Version: 10.3.0.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use SimpleSync.exe <username> <password> <server> from an Ms Dos Box
the following error occurs.
StackOverFlowException at ocSessionInit.
Or There is a MS windows Crash.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade Mobileserver with patch #12332599
2. Upgrade Mobile MDK with patch #12332599
3. Sync the tablet to get the patch downloaded
4. Recompile SimpleSync.cpp using MS Visual Studio C++ 2010 with latest library from $ORAHOME_MDK\Mobile\Sdk\
5. Run SimpleSync.exe <username> <password> <server>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|