Oracle Multiple Buffer Pools Feature
(Doc ID 135223.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Backup Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Provide an overview of Multiple Buffer Pools Feature, including:
- When to Use Multiple Buffer Pools
- Tuning the Buffer Cache Using Multiple Buffer Pools
- How to Enable Multiple Buffer Pools
- Guidelines For Configuring Initialization Parameters
- 10g Auto-tuning Ramifications
- How to Use Multiple Buffer Pools
- How to Size Each Buffer Pool
- Dictionary Views
- Known Bugs!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!