Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Since having upgraded database to 11.2 there are unnecessary traces created starting with "prvtaqis - Enter":
KUPC: Setting remote flag for this process to FALSE
prvtaqis - Enter
prvtaqis subtab_name upd
prvtaqis sys table upd
kwqberlst !retval block
kwqberlst rqan->lagno_kwqiia 5
kwqberlst rqan->lascn_kwqiia > 0 block
The alert log doesn't confirm any issue which would justify any new traces. Many unnecessary traces are created.
- It seems that this occurs when Data Pump Export is executed.
The following test case will illustrate this:
1. Create a test user and some test data
-- Create user
create user tc identified by tc default tablespace users;
grant dba to tc;
-- Create table
create table tc.t1 as select * from dual;
-- Create export directory
create or replace directory test_dp as '/tmp';
2. Remove all *.trc and *.trm file in the /trace directory of the
diagnostic home. (use "adrci purge" or OS rm command)
adrci> purge -age 1 -type TRACE
3. Export table
host rm /tmp/export.dmp
host expdp tc/tc directory=test_dp dumpfile=export.dmp tables=t1
4. Check the the /trace trace directory of the diagnostic home.
You'll find several new traces starting with "prvtaqis - Enter"
Upgrade to RDBMS Release 11.2 was done.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms