ORA-700: [Kgsksysstop_failure1] When Cleaning up Terminated Processes
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue was observed on Oracle 220.127.116.11 64-bit on a HP-UX Itanium server.
There was a One time error in the alert log:
- Process termination
- The alert log shows this error occurred immediately after a Resource manager plan closed.
- The alert log also indicates that it is a Resource Manager process (DBRM) that failed.
- The incident file shows no current cursor, but shows last waits were for 'resmgr:internal state change'.
- The incident function stack is like:
... $cold_kgsksysstop kgskreset kgskirefpl kskreload $cold_kskirefrplan ksktopplmodint $cold_kskdbrmpa ...
- The trace file shows many messages of this nature:
blocking vt[0xc000000ae30b7138] - 2, num block sysstop
blocking vt[0xc000000ae30b7fa8] - 2, num block sysstop
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms