Slow Performance Due to Waits for: "Enq: KO - Fast Object Checkpoint" and "Reliable Message"
(Doc ID 1377830.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.2]
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- EM displays a huge amount of 'Application' and 'Other' on the 'Average active sessions' chart compared to normal
- CKPT process consistently high in the process list
- AWR top 5 wait events show :
- "enq: KO - fast object checkpoint"
- "reliable message"
- ASH report Top SQL with Top Events shows queries with high waits on "enq: KO - fast object checkpoint"
- A review of the tables in the query revealed that the table is defined to use the keep cache:
- The Initialization parameters section in AWR report indicate that DB_KEEP_CACHE_SIZE was not set,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document