ORA-600[Mal0-Size-Too-Large] [bfo_qeeOpn: qkexrXformOpn_InitOpn] at function kksmal0
(Doc ID 1379664.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.2]
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The following error is being reported in the alert.log:
2. The call stack in the trace file will resemble the following:
Note a call to the function "kksmal0" in the above stack.
3) Database is of multibyte character set such as AL32UTF8 is used
4) The parameter NLS_LENGTH_SEMANTICS = CHAR
5) Pipe-lined table function returning CHAR/VARCHAR2 as object's "attributes"
--> if it returns a scalar value then see bug4568610
6) length of the character is greater than 32767 bytes,
8192 on AL32UTF8 ( * 4)
10923 on UTF8 ( * 3)
16384 on JA16SJIS ( * 2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document