Audit Vault Server Bundle Patches, Database Patch Set Updates (PSUs), and Critical Patch Updates (CPUs)
(Doc ID 1382446.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Audit Vault - Version 10.2.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To explain the relationship between:
- Audit Vault Server Bundle Patches
- Oracle Database Patch Set Updates
- Oracle Database Critical Patch Updates
To answer the following questions:
- How does one apply the fixes in a Critical Patch Update (CPU) to an Audit Vault Server's built-in (repository) database?
- How does one upgrade the Audit Vault Server's repository database to a newer release?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document