12CC: Exadata Storage System Shows Wrong ASM With Morethan 1 Cluster and Same Diskgroup name.
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2012
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Enterprise Manager for Exadata - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Exadata Hardware - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clould Control is used to monitor Exadata.
More than one Cluster environment is monitored by this cloud control.
In both the Exadata environments there is a diskgroup with same name (for ex: dbfs_dg)
"Oracle Database Exadata Storage Server System" shows wrong ASM in one of the cluster environments.
You can see that from below navigation in your cloud control.
2) On the left side tab under "Groups, Systems and Services"
3) Select "Oracle Database Exadata Storage Server System"
4) If you have two exadata cluster's monitored you will see two listed. Select one.
5) You will find "ASM Diskgroup Summary" on the middle of that page.
6) The first column (ASM) may show wrong exadata
You have added exadata in cloud control, and observe this.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms