Last updated on MARCH 18, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1.RAC with multipathing configured and 2 separate Storage
2. 1st VOTING Disk is located in StorageA and the second VOTING DISK in Storage B and the third VOTING DISK on a NFS Device. The whole system was running fine.
crsctl query css votedisk
## STATE File Universal Id File Name Disk group
-- ----- ----------------- --------- ---------
1. ONLINE 2f03fa115b2d4f34bfb4f2bf7c56b522 (ORCL:STOR3_VOTING1) [VOTING]
2. ONLINE 0b0b57b4e94a4fe5bf6c4890fd0a9e14 (ORCL:STOR4_VOTING2) [VOTING]
3. ONLINE 0a39f079d31e4fdcbf568617216949e8 (/vote/voting_tsun01) [VOTING]
Located 3 voting disk(s).
3. By a planned Downtime the NFS VOTING Disk went offline and after 2 hour the Voting Diskgroup went off-line and the OCR was not available any more and the complete RAC hang.
4. Even after several reboot can the VOTING Diskgroup not brought on-line.
5. Only at first after the NFS Voting DISK was on-line again, customer could mount the Voting Diskgroup.
In crsd log file ,
[cssd(2375)]CRS-1615:No I/O has completed after 50% of the maximum interval. Voting file /vote/tsun_voting will be considered not functional in 99420 milliseconds
[cssd(2375)]CRS-1614:No I/O has completed after 75% of the maximum interval. Voting file /vote/tsun_voting will be considered not functional in 49360 milliseconds
[cssd(2375)]CRS-1613:No I/O has completed after 90% of the maximum interval. Voting file /vote/tsun_voting will be considered not functional in 19330 milliseconds
[cssd(2375)]CRS-1604:CSSD voting file is offline: /vote/tsun_voting; details at (:CSSNM00058:) in /oracle/grid/log/tsunami1/cssd/ocssd.log.
[cssd(2375)]CRS-1605:CSSD voting file is online: /vote/tsun_voting; details in /oracle/grid/log/tsunami1/cssd/ocssd.log.
NFS mount point which was holding one of the Voting disk ,was made offlined though other 2 voting disks were available on local storage.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms