ORA-26097 During Datapump Import when going from 184.108.40.206 back to 220.127.116.11
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. ODSTEST dev database upgraded from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 successfully.Meantime DST timezone also changed from 11 to 14 after the upgrade.
2. We wanted to downgrade the upgraded database 184.108.40.206 back to 220.127.116.11. So we decided to go with datapump export/import option and took the export using the expdp utility of 18.104.22.168 version.
3. Export was a full database export.
4. Deleted the current 22.214.171.124 database completely.
5. Restored the database 126.96.36.199 using cold backup.
6. Dropped the main schema ODSPRD on the database.
7. Using the export dump file taken from 188.8.131.52,I have imported to 184.108.40.206 database for the dropped ODSPRD schema.
8. Import was going perfectly all tables were imported except one table "NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TEMP" on the schema.
During the import of this table got errors:
ORA-31693: Table data object "ODSPRD"."NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TEMP" failed to load/unload and is being skipped due to error:
ORA-02354: error in exporting/importing data
ORA-26097: unsupported conversion for column SYS_NC0000400005$ (from type 58 to type 23)
During the import everything went fine except one table:
Tables involved for Export:
DDL statement for the above table below:
CREATE TABLE "ODSPRD"."NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TEMP"
( "EXT_STORE_LOCATION_ID" NUMBER(10,0),
) NESTED TABLE "DELIVERIES" STORE AS "NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TMP"
As you can see the above table structure, it's being created by the use of another nested table "NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TMP" and an object type "TYPE" "DELIVERIES"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms