ORA-26097 During Datapump Import when going from 188.8.131.52 back to 184.108.40.206
(Doc ID 1465339.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2012
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.2] Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. ODSTEST dev database upgraded from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 successfully.Meantime DST timezone also changed from 11 to 14 after the upgrade.
2. We wanted to downgrade the upgraded database 188.8.131.52 back to 184.108.40.206. So we decided to go with datapump export/import option and took the export using the expdp utility of 220.127.116.11 version.
3. Export was a full database export.
4. Deleted the current 18.104.22.168 database completely.
5. Restored the database 22.214.171.124 using cold backup.
6. Dropped the main schema ODSPRD on the database.
7. Using the export dump file taken from 126.96.36.199,I have imported to 188.8.131.52 database for the dropped ODSPRD schema.
8. Import was going perfectly all tables were imported except one table "NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TEMP" on the schema.
During the import of this table got errors:
ORA-31693: Table data object "ODSPRD"."NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TEMP" failed to load/unload and is being skipped due to error:
ORA-02354: error in exporting/importing data
ORA-26097: unsupported conversion for column SYS_NC0000400005$ (from type 58 to type 23)
During the import everything went fine except one table:
Tables involved for Export:
DDL statement for the above table below:
CREATE TABLE "ODSPRD"."NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TEMP"
( "EXT_STORE_LOCATION_ID" NUMBER(10,0),
) NESTED TABLE "DELIVERIES" STORE AS "NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TMP"
As you can see the above table structure, it's being created by the use of another nested table "NS_SCS_DELIVERY_TMP" and an object type "TYPE" "DELIVERIES"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!