ORA-600 [kcbzib_6] In Primary Database After Switch Over From Standby
(Doc ID 1467159.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11.1 to 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After a switch over from a standby database the primary database of a Data Guard environment shows the following error:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcbzib_6], , , , , , , , , , , 
- The following instance parameters are active:
- _db_lost_write_checking=TRUE (default)
- Review of the generated tracefiles reveals a call stack similar to:
... <- kcbzib <- kcbgcur <- ktspstchg <- kdimod0 <- ...
- The ORA-600 trace file begins with information similar with:
SSCN MISMATCH: 801c80, 44857, 6103, 11, 11393, 8
kcbh: 32, 162, 0, 0, 17504215, 0, 1, 4
kcbds: 11393, 4, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1
buffer tsn: 1 rdba: 0x00801c80 (2/7296)
scn: 0x0000.010b17d7 seq: 0x01 flg: 0x04 tail: 0x17d72001
frmt: 0x02 chkval: 0xda97 type: 0x20=FIRST LEVEL BITMAP BLOCK
where the presence of "SCN MISMATCH:" and "FIRST LEVEL BITMAP BLOCK" is relevant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.