Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-Jul-2014***
1. All ASM diskgroups are currently mounted
2. Majority of the business applications are running without any issue.
3. There is no issue when connecting to RDBMS using RDBMS OS user ( example "oracle" user )
4. Role separation between ASM devices and RDBMS has been implemented.
For example, grid for ASM instance & oracle for RDBMS instance
5. The following error is reported in RDBMS alert.log.
ORA-27041: unable to open file
IBM AIX RISC System/6000 Error: 13: Permission denied
Additional information: 11
ORA-01115: IO error reading block from file 1
ORA-01110: data file 1; +DATA/orcl/system
ORA-15081: failed to submit an I/O operation to a disk
ORA-01110: data file 1; +DATA/orcl/system; ORA-15081: failed to submit an I/O operation to a disk
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms