ODP.NET 2.112.1: ORA-907 Caused By Wrong DML Creation From LINQ/EF Statements Containing in OUTER APPLY Or CROSS APPLY in DML Which Is SQL SERVER Syntax
(Doc ID 1493672.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Data Provider for .NET - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Entity Framework and LINQ can cause
when one ore more of the following items used
- A correlated subquery with paging.
- An AnyElement over a correlated sub-query, or over a collection produced by navigation.
- LINQ queries that use grouping methods that accept an element selector.
- A query in which a CROSS APPLY or an OUTER APPLY is explicitly specified
- A query that has a DEREF construct over a REF construct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|