ODP.NET 2.112.1: ORA-907 Caused By Wrong DML Creation From LINQ/EF Statements Containing in OUTER APPLY Or CROSS APPLY in DML Which Is SQL SERVER Syntax
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Data Provider for .NET - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Entity Framework and LINQ can cause
when one ore more of the following items used
- A correlated subquery with paging.
- An AnyElement over a correlated sub-query, or over a collection produced by navigation.
- LINQ queries that use grouping methods that accept an element selector.
- A query in which a CROSS APPLY or an OUTER APPLY is explicitly specified
- A query that has a DEREF construct over a REF construct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms