Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Create a target Mview over dblink from a master table on source.
2) Insert records into the Master table on source DB. Commit.
3) Complete refresh the Mview which runs successfully without any errors.
4) Select count from Mview and Master table differs in number.
i.e Mview does not reflect the new records most recently inserted into the master table even after the complete refresh.
5) It is observed, creating a MVIEW based on Prebuilt table option does NOT seem to help.
Please note: The above behaviour is Only Intermittent in nature. Below is an example of the same for reference.
Insert new records into Master table just prior to a complete refresh.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms