Advanced Queue (AQ) - functionality of lazy deletion in 11gR2
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a multi consumer queue table. when Dequeue from the queue table, the change is not noticed in AQ$<queue_table> view until 30 seconds duration.
- Enqueue Message in queue table.
- Select count from AQ$<queue_table>; -- result = 1
- Dequeue message from queue_table
- Select count from AQ$<queue_table> -- result = 1
- wait 30 seconds ......
- Select count from AQ$<queue_table>; -- result = 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms