Advanced Queue (AQ) - functionality of lazy deletion in 11gR2
(Doc ID 1527760.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a multi consumer queue table. when Dequeue from the queue table, the change is not noticed in AQ$<queue_table> view until 30 seconds duration.
- Enqueue Message in queue table.
- Select count from AQ$<queue_table>; -- result = 1
- Dequeue message from queue_table
- Select count from AQ$<queue_table> -- result = 1
- wait 30 seconds ......
- Select count from AQ$<queue_table>; -- result = 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document