ODA DBconsole aka DBControl fails during attempts to install on the Oracle Database Appliance : Using Configurator, manually or commandline emctl
(Doc ID 1550243.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database Appliance - Version All Versions and later
Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 12.1]
Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.1 to 11.2]
Oracle Database Appliance Software - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ODA Install GridInst.pl , emctl , enterprise manager, dbconsole , dbcontrol, Configurator, Step 20l
While attempting to install DBConsole aka DBControl on ODA:
- you have multiple failures
- unable to install manually **
- unable to install running steps
- unable to install using a deployment
** COMMENT: This note is regarding a niche problem on the ODA which we have seen more than a few times:
New or relatively new usage:
- The failure to create DBConsole can occur during the very first deployment.
- This problem can also occur after a deployment which skipped the installation of DBConsole option
- The problem can actually be seen after a successful deployment (not recommended)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document