DB Control Shows Wrong SQL_ID and SQL Text for 'SQL Tuning History'
(Doc ID 1553531.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Backup Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Using DB Console Version 11.2
- Using a SQL Tuning Set with more than one SQL statements
- Navigate to the SQL Detail page using any of the SQL IDs (except the 1st query) in the SQL Tuning Set.
- Navigate to the Tuning History page
- The SQL ID and corresponding SQL displayed on the Tuning History page are different to the original SQL selected and displayed on the the SQL Details Page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document