ENABLING ACFS VOLUME ERRORS ORA-15489 AND SAME VOLUME DISABLING ERRORS WITH ORA-15468
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is 3 node RAC
- CRS started on node1 but the ACFS volume is not getting enabled, while enabling it is showing below error:
ORA-15489: conflicting volume already open on this node (DBD ERROR: OCIStmtExecute)
- And while disabling it is showing below error:
ORA-15032: not all alterations performed
ORA-15468: volume 'GGVOL1' in diskgroup 'GOLDENGATE' is currently being accessed (DBD ERROR: OCIStmtExecute)
- On other 2 nodes ACFS is running fine with volume enabled and mounted.
Trying to apply patch 14275572 (126.96.36.199.4 GI PSU 4) using "Opatch auto" on node1 without unmounting ACFS filesystems.
- Opatch failed as CRS was unable to come down as ACFS was still in use.
- With force option as well CRS was not coming down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms