Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Pump Export hangs while unloading the system procedural objects, e.g :
under the following circumstances:
- OLAP and Workspace Manager components are installed
- SQL trace (10046 event) shows 'wait for unread message on broadcast channel' in the datapump master trace file (DM).
- Querying active sessions and review of AWR taken during export shows a spin for:
BEGIN :1 :="SYS"."DBMS_AW_EXP"."SCHEMA_INFO_EXP"(:2,:3,:4,:5,:6); END;
- Applying Patch 14192178 or Patch 11840083 do not solve this issue
- Gather system and dictionary statistics using DBMS_STATS.GATHER_SYSTEM_STATS and DBMS_STATS.GATHER_DICTIONARY_STATS do not solve this issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms