EXPDP Hangs In 220.127.116.11 Processing The Procedural Objects
(Doc ID 1561172.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Gen 1 Exadata Cloud at Customer (Oracle Exadata Database Cloud Machine) - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Backup Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Pump Export hangs while unloading the system procedural objects, e.g :
under the following circumstances:
- OLAP and Workspace Manager components are installed
- SQL trace (10046 event) shows 'wait for unread message on broadcast channel' in the datapump master trace file (DM).
- Querying active sessions and review of AWR taken during export shows a spin for:
BEGIN :1 :="SYS"."DBMS_AW_EXP"."SCHEMA_INFO_EXP"(:2,:3,:4,:5,:6); END;
- Applying Patch 14192178 or Patch 11840083 do not solve this issue
- Gather system and dictionary statistics using DBMS_STATS.GATHER_SYSTEM_STATS and DBMS_STATS.GATHER_DICTIONARY_STATS do not solve this issue.
o While running SQL BEGIN "SYS"."DBMS_CUBE_EXP".SCHEMA_CALLOUT which causes export to hang on estimate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document