MapReduce Service in Bad Health with Failover Controller Down in Cloudera Manager on Oracle Big Data Appliance V2.2/CDH 4.3
(Doc ID 1591023.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2014
Applies to:Big Data Appliance Integrated Software - Version 2.0.1 and later
1. From Cloudera Manager (CM) the MapReduce Service is in Bad Health:
2. Drilling down shows the message:
Test cannot be run and will be considered failing:
Test of whether a JobTracker is running, healthy and active.
3. Both Failover Controllers are down:
4. Restarting the Failover Controllers does not bring them up.
5. All other services are in Good Health
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document