MapReduce Service in Bad Health with Failover Controller Down in Cloudera Manager on Oracle Big Data Appliance V2.2/CDH 4.3
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2014
Applies to:Big Data Appliance Integrated Software - Version 2.0.1 and later
1. From Cloudera Manager (CM) the MapReduce Service is in Bad Health:
2. Drilling down shows the message:
Test cannot be run and will be considered failing:
Test of whether a JobTracker is running, healthy and active.
3. Both Failover Controllers are down:
4. Restarting the Failover Controllers does not bring them up.
5. All other services are in Good Health
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms