Executing DBMS_RECTIFIER_DIFF.RECTIFY Fails with ORA-2292
(Doc ID 160011.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* fact: Symmetric Replication (SYMMREP)
* fact: Advanced Replication Option
* fact: Snapshots
* symptom: Executing DBMS_RECTIFIER_DIFF.RECTIFY fails
* symptom: ORA-02292: constraint (%s.%s) violated - child record found
* symptom: ORA-02291: constraint (%s.%s) violated - parent key not found
* symptom: ORA-02063: preceding %s%s from %s%s
* symptom: ORA-06512: at %sline %s
* symptom: ORA-06512: at SYS.DBMS_RECTIFIER_DIFF
* symptom: ORA-06512: at line 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!