ODMS Sync And Querying On Metadata Tables - SQLite WIN32
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database Mobile Server - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During your application design:
1. Can we check programmatically (using API or querying DMS metadata tables) when last sync occurred for a user?
2. Can we check programmatically (using API or querying DMS metadata tables) to see if any updates for a given user are still waiting to be synced in the in-queue?
3. Is it possible to install the mobile client and SQLite DB even if user does not have ADMIN Privileges on the laptop?
4. Can we have new application updates be installed automatically without prompting user to confirm?
5. If data transfer is interrupted, I understand that ODMS picks up from where it last broke off. Is this handled automatically by ODMS or does an admin have to monitor the sync errors and do something manually?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms