Resolve TimesTen Error "6003: Lock request denied because of time-out Details: Cache ddl spin lock held by another user" and "ORA: 29112 Lock Info Before Get: CacheDDLLock" When Creating A Readonly Cache Group
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In this case an older version (10.2.0.3) of Oracle RAC (five instances) was being used.
- Note: It was not determined for certain that the older version of Oracle and/or RAC is a required condition however it is likely.
- Attempting to create a TimesTen Readonly Autorefresh Cache Group fails with the following errors
- ttIsql Error: "6003: Lock request denied because of time-out Details: Cache ddl spin lock held by another user."
- tterrors Log: "ORA: 29112 Lock info before get: CacheDDLLock"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms