Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fast Refresh of Rowid Materialized view may fail with ORA-00001,if master table of the materialized view is present on bigfile tablespace.
Issue can get reproduced with the below steps:
1) create bigfile tablespace
2) create master table on bigfile tablespace
3) create mview log with rowid on it
4) create mview refresh fast with rowid option
5) insert data to master table
6) update data which have inserted same row
7) execute fast refresh
Fast Refresh may fail with ORA-00001
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms