Fast refresh of rowid materialized view fails with ORA-00001:unique constraint < tablename>.I_SNAP$_SECURITY
(Doc ID 1959606.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fast Refresh of Rowid Materialized view may fail with ORA-00001,if master table of the materialized view is present on bigfile tablespace.
Issue can get reproduced with the below steps:
1) create bigfile tablespace
2) create master table on bigfile tablespace
3) create mview log with rowid on it
4) create mview refresh fast with rowid option
5) insert data to master table
6) update data which have inserted same row
7) execute fast refresh
Fast Refresh may fail with ORA-00001
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document