Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database Mobile Server - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to install and synchronise Berkeley DB Client on a Motorola EP10,
it comes to an unsolvable error message.
To reproduce the issue the following steps are:
- Set up Oracle WebLogic Server 12c + Database Mobile Server 126.96.36.199.0
- Create publication and Publications elements (a table with 5 columns) for
- Create application for Windows Mobile 6.5 machines
- Install Berkeley Clients on Motorola EP10 ARMV4I
- Launch mSync and enter User name / Passwort / Url.
=> Error message -12039.
In parallel Dmagent and update tool are working fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms