Workflow Comments Not Saved In SQL*Developer Data Mining Browser
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Data Mining - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SQL*Developer version 4.0.x for Oracle Data Miner lets the user add or change comments associated with the selected workflow. However, the changes are not there the next time the workflow is opened.
- Open Oracle SQL*Developer.
- Go to Data Miner navigator. If it is not visible, make it visible by selecting Tools > Data Miner > Make Visible.
- Open one workflow.
- Go to the Properties tab. If it is not visible, right-click any node and select 'Go to Properties' to make Properties for a node visible on the right side of workflow. Then click anywhere on the workflow except any node to get Properties for the workflow.
- Write any comment in 'Comment' and Close the workflow.
- Open the workflow again; the comment is gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms