Berkeley DB Sync Issue On Motorola EP10
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database Mobile Server - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to install and synchronise Berkeley DB Client on a Motorola EP 10, it comes to an unsolvable error message.
To reproduce the issue the following steps are:
- Set up Oracle WebLogic Server 12c + Database Mobile Server 18.104.22.168.0
- Create publication and Publications elements (a table with 5 columns) for Berkeley DB
- Create application for Windows Mobile 6.5 machines
- Install Berkeley Clients on Motorola EP10 ARMV4I (see attached file with System Properties)
- Launch mSync and enter User name / Passwort / Url.
=> immediately get the message -12039. This was reproduced several times and tested under different Mobile Server Installations.
The Oracle developer assumes, that something prohibits the writing and filling of files in the Oracle folder. It's not related to communication, the machines are not able to sync at least once. When mSync is open, the programme did not memorize - as it usually does - the user / password from the initital set up via setup.exe.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms