DNFS on ZFS: ORA-64307 when moving table to HCC compression.
(Doc ID 1999143.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.2 to 12.1]
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. ZFS Storage is a requirement (platform may be Linux, Solaris etc.).
2. DNFS (Direct NFS) is a requirement. Oracle version can be 11gR2 or 12c.
3. Problem can happen in asm or in a non-asm environment. ASM is not a requirement.
4. Problem can happen in Exadata or in a non-Exadata environment. Exadata is not a requirement.
5. Problem can happen in ODA or in a non-ODA (Oracle Database Appliance) environment. ODA is not a requirement.
6. Problem can happen in RAC or in a non-RAC environment. RAC is not a requirement.
To use HCC compression you configured DNFS on ZFS Storage. After configuration, you performed the following tests:
1) You used correct document to configure and relink DNFS, so in the database alert log you as expected see
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!