DNFS on ZFS: ORA-64307 when moving table to HCC compression.
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.2 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. ZFS Storage is a requirement (platform may be Linux, Solaris etc.).
2. DNFS (Direct NFS) is a requirement. Oracle version can be 11gR2 or 12c.
3. Problem can happen in asm or in a non-asm environment. ASM is not a requirement.
4. Problem can happen in Exadata or in a non-Exadata environment. Exadata is not a requirement.
5. Problem can happen in ODA or in a non-ODA (Oracle Database Appliance) environment. ODA is not a requirement.
6. Problem can happen in RAC or in a non-RAC environment. RAC is not a requirement.
To use HCC compression you configured DNFS on ZFS Storage. After configuration, you performed the following tests:
1) You used correct document to configure and relink DNFS, so in the database alert log you as expected see
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms