ORA-07445 Errors Seen in Alert log with Various First Arguments Using Database Links between 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168 and Earlier Versions
(Doc ID 2007574.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Alert log contains one or more ORA-07445 errors with [ kkegbyBasic] / [qsmmixGetIdxKeyStats] / [qsmmixGenFakeIdxStats] / [k2udio] / [ddfdsii] / [kghalp] / [pfrdglob] as the first Module.
- For example:
- Database connected to another database via a dblink
- Database links are in use between different Oracle versions
- One of the databases involved is at version 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206
- At least one other database involved is at version 220.127.116.11 or lower
created a dblink to another database
upgraded / patched one of the databases connected via a dblink
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!