ORA-07445 Errors Seen in Alert log with Various First Arguments Using Database Links between 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 and Earlier Versions
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Alert log contains one or more ORA-07445 errors with [ kkegbyBasic] / [qsmmixGetIdxKeyStats] / [qsmmixGenFakeIdxStats] / [k2udio] / [ddfdsii] / [kghalp] / [pfrdglob] as the first Module.
- For example:
- Database connected to another database via a dblink
- Database links are in use between different Oracle versions
- One of the databases involved is at version 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
- At least one other database involved is at version 18.104.22.168 or lower
created a dblink to another database
upgraded / patched one of the databases connected via a dblink
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms