ORA-07445 Errors Seen in Alert log with Various First Arguments Using Database Links between 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 and Earlier Versions
(Doc ID 2007574.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.2]
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Alert log contains one or more ORA-07445 errors with [ kkegbyBasic] / [qsmmixGetIdxKeyStats] / [qsmmixGenFakeIdxStats] / [k2udio] / [ddfdsii] / [kghalp] / [pfrdglob] as the first Module.
- For example:
- Database connected to another database via a dblink
- Database links are in use between different Oracle versions
- One of the databases involved is at version 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52
- At least one other database involved is at version 184.108.40.206 or lower
created a dblink to another database
upgraded / patched one of the databases connected via a dblink
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document