Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Exadata Storage Server Software - Version 188.8.131.52.1 to 184.108.40.206.2 [Release 11.2 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- This is Exadata specific issue.
- Active Image version: any image before version 220.127.116.11.0.
- Linux kernel version: any Linux kernel version for Exadata image earlier than 18.104.22.168.0.
- Upgrading a database server to an image version prior to 22.214.171.124.0, with dbnodeupdate.sh, fails and gets rolled back to the starting image version.
- Other database servers in the cluster may not have the same problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms