DBCA fails because mounted diskgroups are not listed in v$asm_diskgroup or by kfod
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) DBCA fails to create MGMTDB because it is not finding any diskgroups.
2) The command 'kfod op=groups' does not return any diskgroups
3) ASMCMD list the diskgroups using the command "lsdg"
4) V$ASM_DISKGROUP doesn't list the mounted diskgroups, whereas V$ASM_DISKGROUP_STAT shows the diskgroups.
5) The command 'asmcmd dsget' shows the values reported for 'profile' and 'parameter' not matching:
Upgrade from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms