Streams Heartbeat Lag Increasing Due to Streams Invalid Objects
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 10.2.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the streams health check reports:SCHEDULE FOR EACH PROPAGATION++ORA-25307: Enqueue rate too high, flow control enabled
WARNING: The queue 'AASTRMADMIN'.'APPLY_SANJOSE' has spilled 100% of its messages!
The below jobs was not completed even after an hour and it got hanged .
CHANGES Tried below options but still the issue remained the same:
1) Streams Memory was increased to 2g.
2) Stopped capture set job parameter to 0 and restarted propagation.
3) Increased the LCR count to 32000.
4) Set AQ_ parameter to 1 as per oracle recommendation.
5) Purged the spill transactions and skipped transactions.
6) Changed the queue table owner ship which didn't help.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms