Streams Heartbeat Lag Increasing Due to Streams Invalid Objects
(Doc ID 2104754.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 10.2.0.4 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the streams health check reports:SCHEDULE FOR EACH PROPAGATION++ORA-25307: Enqueue rate too high, flow control enabled
WARNING: The queue 'AASTRMADMIN'.'APPLY_SANJOSE' has spilled 100% of its messages!
The below jobs was not completed even after an hour and it got hanged .
CHANGES Tried below options but still the issue remained the same:
1) Streams Memory was increased to 2g.
2) Stopped capture set job parameter to 0 and restarted propagation.
3) Increased the LCR count to 32000.
4) Set AQ_ parameter to 1 as per oracle recommendation.
5) Purged the spill transactions and skipped transactions.
6) Changed the queue table owner ship which didn't help.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document