Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 10.1.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document discusses why the Oracle JVM component may become invalid and how to repair, reload or install it from scratch. The specific topics covered are:
1. Most common cause for the Oracle JVM component becoming invalid.
2. How to validate/repair an invalid Oracle JVM component when an OJVM PSU has been applied or rolled back.
3. How to reload an invalid Oracle JVM component where no OJVM PSUs have been applied or rolled back.
4. How to newly install the Oracle JVM component in the database.
5. How to remove the Oracle JVM component from the database.
To identify the most common reason why the Oracle JVM component may become invalid and explain how to make it valid again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms