Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The indexes on the table are marked as unusable
- Parameter SKIP_UNUSABLE_INDEXES is set to TRUE at the instance level
- Sql profile is used for the sql
- Select as UPDATE on a specific table fails with ORA-01502
- alter index rebuild statement resolves the error
Profile was created in Production instance before indexes were marked as unusable. Application developers from customers site decided to change code to show indexes unusable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms