ORA-01502: Index ' ' Or Partition Of Such Index Is In Unusable Error with Sql Profile Enabled
(Doc ID 2177526.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The indexes on the table are marked as unusable
- Parameter SKIP_UNUSABLE_INDEXES is set to TRUE at the instance level
- Sql profile is used for the sql
- Select as UPDATE on a specific table fails with ORA-01502
- alter index rebuild statement resolves the error
Profile was created in Production instance before indexes were marked as unusable. Application developers from customers site decided to change code to show indexes unusable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document