Install of ODA X6-2S/M/L Using 18.104.22.168.0 or 22.214.171.124.0 Fails to start Web Console: "Open a browser, and enter the following URL to launch the Web Console:" Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2177687.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database Appliance X6-2 HA Hardware - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Oracle Database Appliance Software - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error reports while trying to apply the 184.108.40.206 GI is failing on a new X6-2s or X6-2m
- ODA X6-2s or ODA 6-2m
- Using default ODA version of 220.127.116.11
- Attempting to upgrade to 18.104.22.168
- New from the ODA X6-2s or X6-2m factory installation
- No patching attempted since receiving the ODA X6-2s or X6-2m
- Have not applied the Patch 24391174 ORACLE DATABASE APPLIANCE X6-2 S AND X6-2 M 22.214.171.124 DCSIMAGE DOWNLOAD
UNABLE to START X6-2 GUI to complete the Web Deployment
The preferred browser is FireFox:
Using FireFox would expose the error message regarding SSL being associated with the failure leading to the finding that this is a known issue
Brand new box and applying the August 2016 126.96.36.199 GI bundle.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!