Removing TDE from a freshly installed standby AVS
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCENARIO (Revolving around upgrading AVDF from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 aka 12.2 BP1):
- Previously running AVDF 12.1 on DL380 Gen9 hardware.
- Want to run AVF 12.2 also on DL380 Gen9, but on a different server with faster disks.
- Cannot install AVDF 12.1 on the new DL380 Gen9 server.
- Upgraded the AVDF 12.1 server to 12.2, and installed AVDF 12.2 on the other new server.
- Want to configure these two servers as a resilient pair.
- However, this fails because of "OAV-46599 internal error Error: Remote system encryption status is not compatible."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms