Timesten Two Safe Replication: 8110: Connection not permitted. This store may require Master Catchup
(Doc ID 2181148.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.16 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The brief scenario that lead to the problem
1) A/s pair setup with two safe configuration
2) Standby was set to down(Server gone down)
3) Made the standby failed from active node (call ttRepStateSave('FAILED', 'failed_database','host_name'))
4) Restarted the daemon in active (Note here ACTIVE should have existing connections before daemon restart)
5) Once Active is back online following error is observed when we are trying with the ttisql session
This kind of strange situation when standby was down we could not bring the active itself.
The same behavior was not seen in 11.2.1.x setup .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document