Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.16 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The brief scenario that lead to the problem
1) A/s pair setup with two safe configuration
2) Standby was set to down(Server gone down)
3) Made the standby failed from active node (call ttRepStateSave('FAILED', 'failed_database','host_name'))
4) Restarted the daemon in active (Note here ACTIVE should have existing connections before daemon restart)
5) Once Active is back online following error is observed when we are trying with the ttisql session
This kind of strange situation when standby was down we could not bring the active itself.
The same behavior was not seen in 11.2.1.x setup .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms