Executing a Replay Cancels Itself After Replaying only a Partial Percentage of the Workload: Alert.log Shows ORA-00020: maximum number of processes
(Doc ID 2185154.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Running a replay on 220.127.116.11.0
- Relay only competes 52% of the workload
- Synchronization is turned off
- Replay is cancelled after 1.5 hours for a 1 hour Capture
- The following messages are observed in the Alert.log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document