Executing a Replay Cancels Itself After Replaying only a Partial Percentage of the Workload: Alert.log Shows ORA-00020: maximum number of processes
(Doc ID 2185154.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Running a replay on 18.104.22.168.0
- Relay only competes 52% of the workload
- Synchronization is turned off
- Replay is cancelled after 1.5 hours for a 1 hour Capture
- The following messages are observed in the Alert.log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document