Replica Stops With Error_code: 1296; handler error HA_ERR_ROWS_EVENT_APPLY
(Doc ID 2271733.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:MySQL Cluster - Version 7.3 to 7.6 [Release 7.3 to 7.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setup and test performed:
- Two clusters each one has two mysqld processes.
- Replication setup of two possible replication channels.
- Replication starts with channel one up and running.
- On one of the replica, we issue: stop replica.
- The failover job is initiated to switch to channel two - second set of mysqld process source and replica.
- Switch over succeeds on that cluster and replication may continue.
- The other cluster replica fails with the error we show.
To switch over implement the following: https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-cluster-excerpt/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-replication-failover.html
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document