How to Check enq: FB - contention Format Block Enqueue for Insert statements
(Doc ID 2277855.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Gen 1 Exadata Cloud at Customer (Oracle Exadata Database Cloud Machine) - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Backup Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Top 5 Timed Foreground Events
- Multiple insert statements on same table which has partition
- Segment by Read from AWR report shows top % on same insert iable segment ( * indicates Physical, Logical Reads etc)
- Query may use Parallel Executions
- Expected Fractured Blocks because of large object split block
Recent Changes in Tablespace/Table Level Storage Parameters ( Initrans, Pctfree etc.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document